We stayed at the hotel in November 2011 for a night while traveling from Milan to Paris. The hotel was very clean, had a spa, and was in a great location. We spent our actual 5th wedding anniversary at the hotel! The room was large and had a balcony with a splendid view of the mountains! We were able to walk everywhere we needed to go and the hotel had parking underneath and a complimentary breakfast and internet which were three things we were always trying to look for during our journey! The lobby was extremely spacious and quiet. The carpet in the room was reminiscent of brown shag carpet, but it went with the overall decor and was modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix