I stayed here for 4 nights at the end of January. The hotel was fantastic. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, they organised our lift passes, snowboard hire, and anything else we asked for.
The location is just across from the main bus stop in Chamonix Sud making getting to the slopes really easy. It's just a few minutes on foot to town so we couldn't have stayed in a more convenient place.
After a day riding we headed to the spa to the outdoor jacuzzi and sauna. Perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix