We stayed at Les Aiglons three nights during the last week in May and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was during a “week off” for Chamonix but we lucked out and had a clear day for mountain viewing and even on a cloudy, rainy day enjoyed walking around town. My husband played golf and most of our group (seven) had massages at the Les Aiglons' spa (I didn’t have one but they seemed happy enough with theirs). The hotel was a good one and well located for all of our activities (bus to golf course right across the street). However, what we liked most about the hotel was the staff. The entire front desk staff was extremely helpful. They helped us secure a shuttle to Annecy and were good with directions and suggestions for touring Chamonix. There was also a young man from Canada at the bar who was very pleasant. Thanks Les Aiglons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Best Western Chamonix