The staff is terrific - professional yet friendly and most helpful. As an example, for dinner I was given the option to choose my table. I chose one out of the stream of people and servers. My server insisted that I move to the window with a view of the glaciers on Mt. Blanc. I found that very thoughtful. A special thanks to Daniela at the front desk for making my stay very pleasant and personable.
The rooms are excellent and location very convenient. I didn't take advantage of their pool, hot tub or sauna but very nice to have available.
I will stay there again during my next stay in Chamonix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix