This is a great place for location,the easiest way to get to the main lift is to go to the back of the hotel,take a 2 min walk to the drag lift,once you get to the top you can board/ski half way down and you will see the main lift on the right hand side,it is a lot quicker than walking down the street then up a big hill,also the balcons in just off the main road where there is a plethora of places to eat.i would rather stay here than stay in a hotel room,there's 1 main bed room with two single beds and a front room with a couch,tv and table.the couch can be turned into 2 single mattresses,and the quilt and pillows are in a cupboard,the toilet is just in a small room and the bathroom has a big mirror and a bath with a shower in it.the staff are very helpful,if you need new towels just take the old ones to them.we were on the bottom floor near the pool,it still had a great view of Mont Blanc.the pool was good,maybe not of perfect temperature,but you wouldn't say it was cold.my friend who is doing a season stayed a couple of nights and he said there are better 4 stars in chamonix,but for 3 guys it was perfect and we also got a great deal so we had no complaints,you can also book for a massage in the hotel,I am not sure how much it is.i would defiantly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix