Fantastic apart hotel - comfy, welcoming, the 1 bed apartment we had worked very well for us as a family of 4. The views from the balcony over the Mont Blanc Massif were just stunning and watching all the paragliders arrive on the meadow below kept our 2 boys most entertained! The games room, swimming pool were both great although as has been mentioned before, the pool was cold, my kids were shivering badly after 5 minutes! Apparently it has to be kept cold for health and safety - it's a minor niggle though. The apartment was well equipped and very comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix