We stayed here for three days in early October and on arrival were pleased to find that they had upgraded us to a one bedroom apartment. The views of the mountains from our large balcony were lovely and the accommodation provided everything we needed including a small but perfectly functional kitchen. The staff on reception were friendly and helpful, offering useful advice on where to go and what to see during our short stay. This is rated as four star accommodation and the standard of the décor was good; some of the furniture was looking a little tired but wood can dent easily and we saw this as being part of the hotel's overall Alpine charm. The swimming pool was a bonus. We'd definitely go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix