I was staying during my 3 days working in Chamonix. It was not a peak season, so the hotel was almost complete empty.
It's a cabin style kind of hotel, it offers wooden look like rooms. Perfect for the skiers. It hast also indoors swimming pool but unfortunately was not open during my stay.
The hotel also have wifi connection which only work best around the lobby area. But their own made croissant is absolute Devine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix