This place has stunning views and an excellent location....but for the price, very few of the things you would expect in a basic hotel are provided. No sheet changes, no replenishment of basic household items (eg toilet paper). The kitchenette lacked basic utensils and the microwave was jammed in a low space on a lopsided piece of plywood - so its door couldnt open unless the entire microwave was physically lifted. On the plus side, the balcony was sizeable, looking over mont blanc, very close to ski lifts. An amazing spot to have a drink, listen to the birds and enjoy the view after a big day on the slopes. You certainly pay for it though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix