Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, location was great, five minute walk to town and next to some small slopes. Chamonix was covered in snow which made it even more beautiful. Staff were friendly, apratment was huge with two balconies facing the mountains. Very clean and cosy. Hotel was well maintained. Swimming pool closed when we visited - only downside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix