We stayed here for a week's skiing with two young children. Location couldn't be better - right by the ski school, and, for the adults, a button lift taking you up to the gondola and all Chamonix's ski runs. Also just 5 minutes walk from the town centre. Apartment had two bedrooms, sitting room, well-equipped kitchenette, bathroom, loo and spacious hallway to stick all our kit. Loads of cupboard space. Kitchen and furniture looking a bit battered, but all nice and clean. Fantastic view out of the window on to Mont Blanc - great sunsets. Apartment building has lovely, big indoor pool and mini-spa, you can eat breakfast downstairs or order your baguettes, croissants to be delivered for you at breakfast time. My husband's back went, and the hotel arranged an osteopath for him. We'll be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix