My husband and I stayed here for my birthday. We were able to spend two nights here, and we loved this place! Our apartment had a bedroom, toilet room, shower room, living room, and kitchen, and a huge balcony. and the views of the mountains were spectacular! The staff were friendly (I had to email them a couple of times prior to our arrival to sort out some details and they responded promptly and courteously) and spoke English to my husband, who knows no French. There was free, easy-to-use wireless internet, and free DVDs available from the reception for rainy days (there is a DVD player in the rooms). They provided maps of the town and we were able to purchase tickets to local attractions directly from the reception to avoid standing in lines. All in all, this place was amazing, and I really really hope to go back here someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix