We had an apartment on the fifth floor with big picture windows and large living room. The views from the interior and the balcony were excellent. The balcony was a great place to have a wine and watch the sun light up the mountains at twilight. The kitchen was well equipped. Furnishings were good. It was an easy walk into the town and to all the attractions. Car parking was free in a large underground car park which was very secure. We all thought it was good value for money and very comfortable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Suites Hotel with suites from 45m2 to 85m2. In each suite : bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony or terrace, view on the Mont-Blanc range. - Swimming pool - Sauna & steam bath - Fitness - Arcade - Concierge 24/24 - Private underground carpark - Apres-ski bar / Tea room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Les Balcons Du Savoy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Hotel Chamonix
- Les Balcons Du Savoy Chamonix