We had a mixed experience at Ginabelle, as follows:
Good: very central location - yet quiet in evening, good indoor pool (for children to play, not for swimming), nice reception area, friendly helpful staff, good views from apartment, nice towels and adequate kitchen.
Not so good: apartment dated and very "worn", cleaning could have been better, strange smell from bedsheet (until changed).
Overall we had an OK experience, but I had expected a more modern and clean apartment based on the website pictures, hotel rating and price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic, typically Savoyard resortIdeally located in the heart of the resortA residence offering relaxation areas and 'Deep Nature Spa' by Algotherm services ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence La Ginabelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence La Ginabelle Hotel Chamonix
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence La Ginabelle