“Satsuki - authentic high quality Japanese food in the French alps”
Review of Satsuki

Satsuki
Ranked #34 of 227 Restaurants in Chamonix
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This café style restaurant is just off the main drag in Chamonix, but spot on quality; authentic Japanese food served up by the Japanese chef and staff. A great find in a region dominated by Savoyade cuisine.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This place is well known place by Japanese community for it being so great! I live in Switzerland and have been very disappointed by a lot of fake Japanese restaurants owned by non-Japanese and I was so happy to come here and finally feel home! Nice service, nice food, good price! It was full so during high season or on weekend, I strongly recommend you to make reservation. Thank you very much and I am looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Amazing value for lunch. Lovely good and really good attentive service. Eaten here many times and recommend highly. Lunch set menu incredible value.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Visited this place 3 times when we were in Chamonix for our honeymoon. A nice japanese style experience in the middle savoyard food land is needed, and we will definitely come back. Good service and great food for a reasonable price. I'll let the women present the toilet experience....

Reviewed 17 January 2014

The staff was all Japanese, which provided some trust in the quality of the food. And we were not disappointed, the raw fish was of excellent quality. No idea how they manage to get this quality so far away from the sea. The sushi rice was delicious but not as sticky as I am used to, so eating was a little bit difficult. I spent some time in Japan and am quite good with chopsticks, so this is no complaint from my side, just an observation.

Overall, I highly recommend this place to everybody who loves good Japanese food. One final word, this place is small and quite popular so you better make a reservation before you go there.