Open today: 06:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Ski trip to chamonix

Collection and return to the airport where spot on time . The vehicle was well driven and clean... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2024
DavidShurmer
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Excellent transfer

Easy to find at airport, punctual at return pick-up, clean and safe door-to-door experience in a... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2024
tomasf977

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Chamonix
from £76.39
from £94.36
from £147.42
from £82.78
More Info
All reviews excellent service chamonix valley geneva airport always on time great communication shared transfer transfer company contact details first class service return trip friendly driver these guys door to door service les houches cvt marcus luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Excellent service. Our transfers from & to Geneva were completely hassle free with polite & friendly drivers.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

Yikes! I can't remember the name of the lovely British fellow that picked us up at the airport. But he was great - full of lots of terrific recommendations and guidance, and answered all of our many, many questions. He was even super kind and understanding when I had the wrong address and we had to hunt around for an extra 5 or 10 minutes to find the right house.

The vans are clean and comfortable.

I would recommend absolutely.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I am very happy with CVT service right from the start when I book through the Internet.
They are responsive, very reliable and have very good follow-up with their customers.
The drivers arrive on time and are friendly and will take you safely to your destination.
The cars are spacious and clean. I will definitely use their service again in the future and will highly recommend them to my friends.

1  Thank CTHL9
Reviewed 30 September 2015

I always book with CVT, their service is very good and they try to get you to and from the airport with minimum delay, even if I am delaying them!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank James D
Reviewed 14 September 2015

This was the first time I've used Chamonix Valley Transfers and I was extremely pleased with the service. The driver was waiting at Geneva Airport when I arrived, and the trip to Chamonix was comfortable and very easy in a large van. I was dropped right at the front door of my hotel, which was much appreciated.

For anyone needing transportation in the Chamonix area, I would highly recommend Chamonix Valley Transfers.

Date of experience: September 2015