Open today: 06:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
excellent service

had a great experience choosing them. They have private vans for the ones who d like a private trip... read more

Reviewed 22 April 2020
RoxyRox12345
Great vans and fantastic driver

We came as a group of 10 and despite being quite disorganized with our travel plans CVT were able... read more

Reviewed 13 March 2020
Freshnk

Recommended experiences in and around Chamonix
from US$100.94
from US$125.03
from US$147.43
from US$90.61
More Info
All reviews excellent service chamonix valley geneva airport always on time private transfer transfer service transfer company great communication shared transfer see you next year great company first class service return trip great transfer pick ups these guys friendly driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2017

These guys were totally on it! The unknown of traveling was easy thanks to their communication and reliability. Thank you!

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 7 July 2017

They showed up exactly on time and got us to the airport quickly + safely. Not sure what else needs to be said!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017

CVT texted and emailed me the day before my pickups to ensure I was well informed and able to advise of any changes. My plane was delayed on arrival, and I had a text and voice mail from my driver when I turned on my phone, advising me he was there and where he was waiting. He provided entertaining chat as we drove from Geneva to Chamonix. I had a different driver on the way back, but he was equally friendly, and got me back to the airport in plenty of time for my departure. Both drivers had some helpful info about the region. Definitely pleased with the service!

Date of experience: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Due to a mixup/cancellation with my flights and with the third party booking agent I used to book my transfer, my husband and I missed our CVT transfer from Geneva to Courmayeur. But Adrian W could not have been more helpful in getting our trip sorted out. The day I was supposed to arrive, he called and texted repeatedly trying to find me. When it became clear we weren't going to make it, he went above and beyond in trying to rebook us on another transfer the next day (including reaching out to my booking agent and to other, presumably competing, transfer companies). Although CVT was booked solid that day, he even offered to drive us himself late in the day. All this was, as far as I could tell, on his personal time. He also followed up the next day to make sure we'd made it to Courmayuer ok (we did!). In short, he went above and beyond in helping us to get our trip started right. I'd book with CVT directly for my next trip in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We used CVT for our entire 2-week itinerary: Geneva to Chamonix to Annecy & back to GVA. Great, professional service... safe, punctual, courteous & knowledgeable drivers. Definitely the right choice.

Date of experience: April 2017