Open today: 06:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Great airport transfer service

Booked to take us from Geneva to Les Houches (Chamonix). Easy to book, good communications to... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed today
MFHusthwaite
Reliable, consistent

These guys are great. I have used CVT four times over the last four years. They are consistently... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Greg I
Belgium

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Chamonix
from £78.16
from £96.55
from £147.21
from £72.64
More Info
All reviews excellent service chamonix valley geneva airport always on time great communication shared transfer transfer company contact details first class service return trip friendly driver these guys door to door service les houches cvt marcus luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2023

Our first experience with a transfer between Geneva Airport and Chamonix was wonderful. Our drivers ( Luka and Marcus S.) were both very nice. The communication was efficient and they were very accommodating seeing that we didn't have phone service once we landed. We are definitely planning on utilizing their services in the future

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 11 July 2023

Exactly as expected. I hired a private transfer for myself, husband and six year old son. The driver greeted us at the Geneva train station with a sign and also called us to let us know they were there. The drivers were professional and on time. Communication from the company regarding pickup times was made the day prior so everything was in order.

I would suggest downloading What’s App as this makes it easier to communicate when in Europe.

We would definitely use CVT again!

Reviewed 28 June 2023 via mobile

We made a booking back in March for a group pick up of 14 passengers on 25 June from Geneva airport. The service and communication was brilliant and I can thoroughly recommend this company. Two vehicles were waiting for us and the drivers Matt and Luca were excellent. We couldn't fault anything and hope our return service is equally as good. Thank you!

Reviewed 28 June 2023 via mobile

Highly recommend! My flight was 3 hours delayed and they had arranged a new driver to meet me with precise instructions. Have travelled into Geneva airport a lot and this has not been my experience with other services. Thank you for the personal and outstanding service!

Reviewed 28 March 2023

Not the first time I’ve used CVT and won’t be the last, quality reliable service and drivers are always friendly

Date of experience: March 2023