“Heliski”

ESF Courchevel 1850
Ranked #4 of 23 things to do in Courchevel
More attraction details
Owner description: 500 ski and snowboard instructors available to take you safely around the Courchevel and 3 Valleys skiing area. A skiing offer for everyone!!
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Heliski”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Marvellous. Not the first or last time. 1850 is where it's at. Must have a three valleys pass and use the altiport for those off piste trips. Drop over the top from the cable car and try Miribel

Visited December 2013
AnneESF, Guest Relations Manager at ESF Courchevel 1850, responded to this review, 20 March 2016

• Greek first
Bath, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Would recommend ski school”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The instructors are very competent. We no longer use ski school but our children do and benefit immensely from the classes that they attended. The instructors will move children or adults up or down in their group so that they are with people of their ability. I would definitely recommend the ESF for lessons for beginners and intermediate group lessons. The school also caters for those who want more advanced classes or smaller groups.

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best way to learn!”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went for 5 days of group lessons. Instructor was fun, patient and had great English. I improved massively in technique and confidence. Highly recommend this school!

Visited January 2013

Liban
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent ski instructors !”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

It's the 3rd time I go to Courchevel with my husband, and every time I book a ski instructor for a few hours per day and they're great. I begun to ski only 4 years ago, and well, it's not impossible to learn when you are 30 ! The instructors were very calm, taught me the basics and the good technics and they were all specially attentive to my needs.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dandouuun

Norwich, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Useless”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

put into a group on the first day with everyone confident in parallel apart from me and one other person who was not confident with snowplow, he got all the attention and I got left on the mountain with no help at all, no guidance or tuition. When I said this to the other instructors I was told there was nothing I could do about it and they did not care about my skiing safety or enjoyment.

Visited January 2013
5 Thank rower n

I am sorry for your bad experience with one of our instructors, I hope that you will return one day to Courchevel and we can show you our know-how ;
yet please accept our apologies if you have not been satisfied with your lessons.
Best regards.