Staffs are helpful, pleasant, helpful.
It is a small hotel with 28 rooms, but attention level is good. Don't expect the SE Asian villa-style Aman.
Staffs do pamper you.
Rooms are ok. Simple. Relax. Natural atmosphere.
- steam room not hot enough,
- gym is small with machines,
- only 2 set of towels in the room,
- not enough power sockets in the room,
- no turn down service.
But generally, it is very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising to breathtaking heights where the air is tangibly crisp, resides an intimate alpine retreat, Le Mélézin, in the French Alps. Standing four storeys high it provides an après-ski home set in a mesmeric wonderland of groomed slopes - both nursery and couloirs. Ideally situated on the Bellecôte ski slope, the hotel is a stroll from the centre of Courchevel 1850, with access to some of the most exceptional skiing in Europe...directly from the front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aman Le Melezin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Melezin Courchevel