“Nice Property on the slopes”

and 1 more site!
L'Apogee Courchevel
Ranked #5 of 55 Hotels in Courchevel
Paris, France
“Nice Property on the slopes”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We spend a week in Courchevel in this new hotel from Oetker Collection
the plus: hotel on the slope, Spa and pool, ski service, friendly and care taking staff, amazing view on the valley, well decorated rooms and spacious,

the minus : restaurant needs improvement, expensive for average service and food is fine but still not a 1 or 2 stars Michelin restaurant
a pity that there is no Jacuzzi outside

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank skurf
ReponsesDirection, Directeur général at L'Apogee Courchevel, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comment on Trip Advisor about your stay at l’Apogée Courchevel.

We are truly delighted that you appreciated the Hotel’s style and atmosphere as well as its convenient location directly on the slopes of Courchevel 1850.

Our first priority is to make our guests feel comfortable, so it is such a pleasure to read how much you liked the hotel and its staff.

We have also taken good note regarding your comment on “Le Comptoir” restaurant andappologise for It, we also kindly remind you that it is a brasserie chic with no pretention of Michelin stars.
Concerning the Jacuzzi, I am pleased to inform you that our Penthouse offers an internal Jacuzzi and an external “Hot Tub” with a 360° panorama.

We hope to welcome you back from next December at L’Apogée Courchevel and we invite you to discover another Oetker Masterpiece hotel where I’ll be pleased to welcome you this summer : “Le Château Saint Martin & Spa – Vence ”

Yours sincerely,

Duarte Bon de Sousa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We've just returned from five days at L'Apogee and it's hard to list all the superlatives to describe our wonderful experience.

The hotel is supremely chic, oozing rustic mountain charm in a contemporary and cool way. The staff warmth and helpfulness makes for an outstanding service, with all our needs being somehow anticipated without having to utter a single word.

The vast breakfast made for a perfect start of the day, and the ski room staff help you ski-out and into the hotel in no time.
After a long day in the pistes, the spa facilities and the beautiful pool are the perfect place to retreat and relax.

Absolutely exceptional!

7 Thank Lourenço C
ReponsesDirection, Directeur général at L'Apogee Courchevel, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Let me first personally thank you for taking time to write our feedbacks regarding our recent stay at L’Apogée Courchevel on Trip Advisor.

It is a blast to receive comments as yours. I was truly delighted to read such positive words. It is extremely rewarding for our hotel and our collaborators to know that you spent a wonderful stay and that your experience was absolutely exceptional.

It was particularly wonderful to read that our team took great individually care of you and anticipated all your needs. No doubt they will appreciated your kind comments. Guest recognition is of most importance to us.

Once again, thank you so much for your generous comments. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at L’Apogée Courchevel.

London
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed at L'Apogee for an extended weekend break recently and had a wonderful stay. The hotel design is chic and stylish but also cosy and warm so you feel like you are having a really special experience whilst also being able to relax comfortably after a long day on the slopes. I stayed in one of the junior suites and the room was exceptionally comfortable and beautifully decorated, with a large, sun-bathed terrace overlooking the slopes, and state of the art wifi/TV etc.. The hotel is ski-in/ski-out with a ski room/shop/instructors on site so there is no need to leave for anything. The super stylish restaurant and bar mean you don't even need to leave for entertainment in the evening (and frankly you won't need lunch after the gourmet breakfast!) but they run a highly efficient driver/pick-up service if you do venture out. We were especially impressed and touched by the staff who manage to provide real 5 star service with a friendly and human approach. Not an easy combination to pull off but General Manager Mr Bon de Sousa has obviously got the balance just right: we felt extremely welcome thoughout our stay. Unreservedly recommended.

1 Thank MattsM14
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a positive review following your recent stay at L’Apogée Courchevel.

I am delighted to know that you appreciate our hotel design and that you find our facilities self-efficient to never get bored.

I am also glad to hear that you had been touched and impressed by our staff and their approach. Here at L’Apogée Courchevel, we wish to create a discreet and personal approach to our guests so I am pleased to know that you felt this attention. Be assured that your pleasant words would be shared with all the staff.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon at L’Apogée Courchevel for another stay.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I recently stayed at L'apogee and I was overwhelmed by the standard of the hotel and the quality of staff. The service was superior to any other hotel I have stayed in. The room was luxurious and simply beautiful. Having direct and exclusive access to the piste added convenience. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
ReponsesDirection, Directeur général at L'Apogee Courchevel, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear guest,

Greetings from Courchevel.

First of all, I wish to express my gratitude for the time you have taken to share your personal experience with us at L’Apogée Courchevel and express my sincere appreciation for your stay with us.

I am glad that you liked the room design and that you appreciated our direct access to the slopes which is indeed really pleasant and comfortable to start a good skiing day.

It is always extremely rewarding to receive positive and encouraging remarks such as yours. Here at L’Apogée, our goal is to exceed our hosts expectations by creating emotional luxury service. Therefore, I am delighted to learn that you have been overwhelmed by our standards and the quality of our staff. I am convinced that your kind comment would encouraged our team.

Looking forward to seeing you back soon at L’Apogée Courchevel,

manila
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I spent four days there and I left delighted and having booked my trip for the following year. The location cannot be more convenient, but if I have to highlight one thing, i'll highlight the exquisite service at every moment. The staff is phenomenally attentive and they look after every single detail. Even when i compare the service here to other five star hotels, I give this one an A+.

Room Tip: Room 501 was perfect, nice view, perfect proportions.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
ReponsesDirection, Directeur général at L'Apogee Courchevel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear guest,

I was delighted to see from your posting on TripAdvisor that your four days with us at L’Apogée Courchevel completely satisfied your expectations.

Thank you very much for commenting on the service that our staff provided you. That is the best compliment that we could have. Hosts are the heart of all of our priorities and we are constantly working to exceed their expectations with a great attention to details – so I couldn’t be happier to know that you felt a dedicated service was providing to you.

Saying that L’Apogée Courchevel is ‘impeccable’ means a lot to us. Kindly rest assured that your thoughtful words have been shared with all the staff.

Thank you for sharing your experience and be assured that your following stay with us next year will be full of new subtlety surprises.

Looking forward next year to welcoming you back at L’Apogée Courchevel.

Best regards,

Duarte Bon de Sousa,
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This was my first time in Courchevel and first time skiing, the hotel only opened 3 months ago, but is in my option the best hotel in the Alps. The accommodation, food and facilities are excellent.
The staff are some of the nicest, warmest and genuine people I have met, they really cant do enough for you.
If you are heading to Courchevel then this is the only place to stay.

You must go before everyone discovers this new gem.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
ReponsesDirection, Directeur général at L'Apogee Courchevel, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Sir,

Thank you for being so thoughtful in giving your appreciation of your recent stay with us.

We were touched to read your kind feedbacks about L’Apogée. Thank you again for choosing us for your first time in Courchevel and first time skiing. We hope we made tour stay unforgettable.

Your comments on our accommodation, facilities and food, as well as the warmest of our staff are surely one of the best compliments you could make about L’Apogée.

We hope to have the occasion of welcoming you back soon,

Warmest regards,

Karlsruhe, Germany
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very new property, just built in December 2013. Great location - ski in & out at the hotel. We stayed in a Deluxe Suite which was stunning! The bathroom is really huge and the shower has a steambath-program. Breakfast and dinner were very tasty and a great experience!!! Super Service from all employees. We love this hotel and would like to come back as soon as possible...

Room Tip: Deluxe Suite with 110 sqm, beautiful view over the mountains and Courchevel 1850
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sir,

First of all, allow me to thank you for the kind comment you shared on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at L’Apogée Courchevel.

It is with great enthusiasm that I read you comment and I couldn’t be more happier to know that you qualified our new property as the ‘most beautiful ski resort of the world’ . I am very glad that you loved your overall guest experience from your Deluxe Suite to the Ski Room including our Restaurant.

It was particularly nice to read that you found our staff great. Guest recognition is of most importance to us, be assured we will let them know about it.
Thank you again for your lovely comment. We look forward to seeing you in a not too distant future!