“mega-mys!”

Price range: US$37 - US$51
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We enjoyed a pleasent three course meal, superb. Simple but yet so good. Very "francoise service", relatively cheap (this is Les Trois Vallées..), amazing wines on the glass and chocolate mousse from the bowl. We will mos def come back!

1  Thank steinbaack

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had several stop offs for beers and vin chaud on our ski week this year. There are tables and chairs outside in the better weather which are very popular with folks coming back from the lifts as it's the first place you come to. We also had dinner here for the first time in a few years on "chalet night off". It's perhaps getting a little expensive although the food is good. We had a special item, cote de boeuf which was so big we had to ask for a doggy bag(it made sandwiches for lunch the next day). I am not sure our inability to eat it all went down well. We felt the service dipped a little after that and we had to ask for the cheese and dessert. However we were given a warm welcome pre dinner and the waiter discussed all the specials and commented on my choice of wine. Another family owned place but facing competition which might encourage a few more smiles from the waiters?

1  Thank Drew I
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Ordered an entrecôte steak which was so chewy that I could not eat it. On politely complaining to the manager/ owner Nadine, she refused to listen and told me that her steaks were good and that I ordered it so I can eat it and pay for it! We were shocked by her response. She refused to listen and was downright rude and made no effort to take it back to the chef or offer an alternative or anything. Instead she just walked away! I was appalled by this, even more so as I very rarely make complaints in restaurants despite eating out regularly. I felt that I had to this time as it was expensive and I just couldn't eat it. I left the steak and then we decided to leave. Despite everything, on receiving the bill the cost of the steak had been deducted despite her previously refusing to offer any alternative or refund. i suspect that when the steak went back the kitchen the chef realised that it was tough after all but she never showed her face again!!! Her attitude was terrible and as someone who works in the hospitality industry myself totally against good customer service. I would certainly never return here and not recommend it. Azimut ( also in La Praz) on the other hand was excellent.

2  Thank lisalush27
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We went here twice, once for lunch, the other for apres-ski.

Lunch was a shock, as we really didn't know it would be so a la carte. But the food was delicious, well presented and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Not cheap though.

The chocolat chaud and vin chaud were a real highlight though, a couple of days later. It's possible to get through 15 or 20 different hot chocolates in Courchevel if you try really hard, but this was easily the best.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Convenient family run hotel. Close to lift station in Le praz. Friendly and helpful staff. Recommended!

1  Thank SBSevenoaks