“Very good dinner”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2022

The tables on the terrace were very appealing, with views on the old streets and the trees. I went outside at the dessert, as it was starting to get chilly...
I took the set menu.
Excellent fish. Dessert was a bit rich, but it was my choise (the Mont Blanc!!!).

Very good place

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank Verototoo

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Fabulous experience! Divine fish (fillet Omble/fera) with risotto and spinach. Arrived piping hot and cooked to perfection. Service impeccable. Thank you to all of the staff.

Date of visit: June 2022
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

Our family of 5 throughly enjoyed our dinner. We got turned away since it was full the night before, so made a reservation. So reserve in advance.
I had the 35 EUR menu, which has 4-6 different dishes for each course. I had a cheesy salad, pork main course and a desert (see the pictures). The others had steak, tartare, kidney and pasta for mains, and snails and frois grais for starter. It was all nice and tasty, and we could not recognize the comments in some of the negative reviews. Excellent food, fast service, friendly waiters. And a cost seat outside. Overall excellent, we would all go back.

Date of visit: May 2022
Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Visited the place with my family. Very good and fresh local food. Terrasse in summer is lovely. Excellent service, fast. The dessert are to die for.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

We hadn't been to this restaurant for some time but because of its recent accolade of "Bib Gourmand " decided to visit again.
My glass of Macon Village was served warm and at euro 7.50 a glass I asked for another and this was replaced with a chilled one. Not what I expected from this restaurant or wanted on a cold wet evening.
We chose to eat a la carte. My entre of trout was plentiful but not particularly tasty, but my husband enjoyed his boudin noir.
My husband and friends enjoyed their main course, but my ravioli was not good, very quickly after it was served it started to solidify on my plate, I therefore ate very little. When the waitress was clearing dishes I pointed out I was not happy and the chef did come to our table asking if I wanted something else,but by this time my husband and friends had finished their meal so I declined. We each had two courses coffee , small carafe of wine and three glasses of white. I was charged half price for my main course. However I think euro 216.00 was expensive for the meal, which was very ordinary we had hoped for a menu with a little more imagination than perche, steak etc served with frites and salad. We do live in evian but unfortunately will not be visiting this restaurant again

Date of visit: March 2020