“Excellent !”

Hilton Evian-les-Bains
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Evian-les-Bains
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Very nice Hotel ! Clean rooms, good size for the rooms, all the facilities available. Free internet at the lobby, excellent Breakfast buffet and very nice staff ! the helped me to find a restaurant I was looking for, also helped me to find the way to my next "station".I booked for a triple room (travelled with my 2 children) when we arrived the Third bed wasn't ready asked for it and in a few minutes everything was ready . I wish to visit soon Evian and for sure will stay at the Hilton again !!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Hilt0nEvianlesBains, General Manager at Hilton Evian-les-Bains, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear traveller,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, further to your recent stay with your family.
I am particularly delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that besides finding our facilities to be of such great value, you found the service from our staff to be of high standard.
Looking forward to welcoming you back for your next trip with your family,

Richard Cuello

Write a ReviewReviews (1,811)

Reviewed 3 December 2013

As part of a promotional deal myself and two friends stayed in the Hilton's junior suite for a night over the weekend. I can tell you it was luxurious. The room was huge, equipped with everything you need including tea/coffee, bathrobes, beautiful spacious bathroom and a magnificent view of the lake. Your car is parked for you. There is the educative bar to enjoy a pre dinner drink in, again with wonderful friendly service. There is also the Buddha bar spa. This is extremely relaxing and has indoor and outdoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. Amenities for showering and changing are spacious. Of course we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear traveller,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of our property.
It is always a pleasure for the entire team to receive such praises and we are really delighted to note that you both enjoyed our facilities and the quality of service we aim to provide.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon for a relaxing week-end,

Reviewed 23 November 2013

A great location in Evian. I would have to say, I didn't spend too much time in the hotel, but the room was large and clean. It's the proximity to the dock and lake that makes this a good choice.
The breakfast was decent, but not a lot of hot choices. The restaurant was better, but you should venture into the town square for more options.
If you have the time, it's worth it for a spa visit.
The one irksome thing, was the poor WiFi coverage in the rooms. If being connected is a requirement, you should look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Definitely go for the lake view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear traveller,

Thank you for your review of our hotel further to your recent business trip.
I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our hotel and most particularly the close proximity to lake Geneva.
Looking forward to welcoming you back for business purpose or for leisure,
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Recently been there with my wife and from the very greeting during the check-in to the moment we said good-bye we both felt well cared for. We were given a room upgrade free of charge, good restaurant recommendations, and during breakfast we were again greeted personally by the maitre. A very human ambiance all in all. The room was great, awesome king size bed, good wifi internet connection in the room and even a nice assortment of beers in the minibar. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Gustavo C
Hilt0nEvianlesBains, General Manager at Hilton Evian-les-Bains, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear traveller,

It is always a pleasure to receive such praises and I am more than delighted that you appreciated the personnal attention given by our team. Thank you for your review.
I sincerely hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 15 November 2013

One of the best visited Hilton hotels, perfectly located by the lake, great surrounding, clean, very comfortable and spacious rooms, great relaxing lake view, friendly personnel, perfect for business or family trip

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Wojtek H

Dear traveller,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that besides finding us well located, you enjoyed the comfort of our rooms as well as the professionnal attitude of our staff.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon for business or for leisure,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed here early November 2013 just for a night to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Hilton has done a good job in opening this new hotel. Rooms are excellent as of 3rd floor facing the lake. Great user friendly and modern rooms with the usual amenities.

F&B outlets are over priced and were closed or empty during my stay. But there are lots of excellent Restaurants and Bars within a few minutes if you walk towards the Casino and in town up the hill. All within walking distance, no need to take a car out and face the hassle of city parking, assuming you would be driving to here like I did.

The downside is that they attempt to charge for everything which one would expect to be part of the high hotel room rates, i.e: Use of Indoor pool, indoor underground Parking at the hotel,
in room Wi fi ( Unless you are a HHilton member and you insist) But usually they are flexible and wave these charges if you ask nicely and they are in "ultra low season".I found all staff that were in contact with me to be well trained and professional, genuinely friendly and very helpful.

The hotel is kept exceptionally clean and all is in order as one expects from a Hilton. Only if they could have made better Signage in their Spa area and in the Parking, indications are not clear and are confusing at best. I could tell Hilton was not involved in the above. It is a very bad idea to ask guests going to the indoor pool to walk down all those winding stairs from the Spa reception, it's too dangerous to have people with wet feet even in slippers to use stairs!

No one suggested to me to take a lift. The Out door Pool is said to be heated but the air is too cold to walk out in the cold until one is in the pool. That pool is good for summer months, and should not be suggested to guests as the hotel's free pool. All other Hiltons I stayed at allow the use of their indoor pools without any hassle. But all passed well and I shall return....

Room Tip: Lake Front Rooms near the Lifts from 3rd floor up only.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank GRN-GVA
Hilt0nEvianlesBains, General Manager at Hilton Evian-les-Bains, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear traveller,

Thank you for your review.
Guest feeback enables us to constantly assess our service delivery as well as our standards and improve them whenever possible. Your comments have been passed on to all concerned departments and will lead us to an even higher level of service.
Your compliments have been shared with our team members who were glad to note that their professional and friendly attitude contributed to your enjoyable stay.
I sincerely hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We came here for a long weekend and were not sure what to expect but were wowed by the service and facilities of the hotel. It is very very good. We were picked up and dropped of from the train station by the hotel car. Our room was facing amazing views.

The Spa was great and was included in for the residents. We enjoyed the Japanese bath tubs...and the hotel had a large sauna and steam room.

Room Tip: If you are arriving by the train call the hotel in advance to be picked up by car to avoid wait. The...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear traveller,
Thank you for your review.
I am delighted to read that we were able to exceed your expectations in terms of service and that you found our facilities to be of such great value.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon,