- Functional business hotel
- Clean bed & pillows, great location, within walking distance from town, train station and bus station.
- Difficult to locate entrance, it shares the same entrance as the World Trade Centre, and you have to press a bell for receptionist to open the door for you.
- Snooty receptionist, who couldn't be bothered to explain clearly to me how to get to a bus stop that I was looking for. Her only advice was "walk out of the door, bus stop is to the right". When in fact it should have been, walk out of door, go through an underpass, exit at the end (there are several exits in the underpass), then cross the road. Can you beat that?
- Laundry list claims to be able to return clothes on same day if sent in before a certain time. But when i brought it to the receptionist before that time, she told me that since it's the vacation period, i cannot get it back on the same day. Wished she had told me that when i checked in!
- Room's door slams really hard, if you accidentally release if after pushing it open.. plastic fixture on toilet wall FLEW OFF. Beware...More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service