“One of the best Indian Meals Ever”
Review of Shiva

Shiva
Ranked #75 of 923 Restaurants in Grenoble
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The title says it all - excellent meal. great flavours and very good service.I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Size, the ambience and the location of the restaurant is by far to the standards of very Indian in foreign soil. Coming to the taste of the food, truly good, liked by other colleagues (a Saudi and a Kuwaiti), who were reluctant by the very virtue of the cleanliness that is always associated with Indian restaurant. The lady at the restaurant spoke good English and was good in taking the order which really impressed and we took that as bench mark to order the spicy level. Her query on Spice level is “How much out of 10” is good indicator to match our requirement.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This is a great find... and in France! The restaurant is small and unassuming but the food & service is exellent. Fresh flavours, well presented. One of the best ndian meals I have had outside India. I will be back

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I was a little surprised to find an Indian restaurant in Grenoble, and even more so to find one of such good quality.

The dishes were wonderfully fresh. Fresh, tasty, and properly spicy, lightyears beyond your "average" Indian restaurant in France. Did I mention how fresh it all was?

And the service was responsive and friendly.

I don't get to Grenoble often, but when I do I'll be heading back here!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

I can't believe it has taken me this long to visit these guys from Rajasthan. Awesome butter chicken, superb fresh naan, lovely samosa starters, and kingfisher beer. I'll have to revisit sometime to check on their more tomato based sauces, but from this initial visit they get a 5 star.

1  Thank Andy B