“Excellent Spanish experience”

Iberico
Ranked #340 of 905 Restaurants in Grenoble
Price range: US$17 - US$39
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Iberico is a top quality, purely Spanish restaurant, that offers fresh and homemade tapas assortments. Our gold product are the Iberian pork products, including the "Bellota" ham (also known as " Pata negra" ). We also have a fine selection of wines, especially chosen among the best Spanish "denominations of origin" across the Spanish geography.
Grenoble, France
“Excellent Spanish experience”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I went with my family and we were looking for good tapas. We found them! Nice environment, excellent quality, good service even if the place was full and great value for money. We are going again.

• Visited November 2013

St Martin d' Uriage
“A gem of charm and hospitality!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

A gem of charm and hospitality!

It was a dim, cold, and rainy day when I found this tiny place tucked away on a pedestrian street in the center of Grenoble. I am happy I popped in for a few tiny beers and some shelter from the gloom outside. The owner Alex was friendly and the service was excellent. Another contrast with the service of my beloved and adopted country of France on that day. ;-)

I was largely left to my own devices inside but when I had a question about the menu or products on sale, Alex explained everything in great deal and it was clear how passionate he is about the cuisine of his home country. I learned a lot and it really added to the experience, to say the least, as I was dining alone with my family out of town. The clientele was a mix of locals and tourists but I felt they all received the same level of customer service from Alex.

I enjoyed a "couple" of Spanish beer, Potatoes Bravas (excellent by the way if you ask for a side of the Garlic mayonnaise), and a plate of thinly sliced Jamon iberico de bellota (Spanish cured ham) for dinner. The ham was a bit expensive (always the case no matter where you buy it) but it was worth every centime. I sat there slowly enjoying it and also looking around the store.

In addition, I purchased the Bravas salsa (sauce) to make the potatoes at home, some vacuum packed ham and chorizo, as well as a highly recommended bottle of wine from Alex. I later drank this wine with my family on a special occasion and it was excellent. Regrettably, I cant remember the name of the wine but I think I will go back soon and look for it!

Overall, an out of the ordinary and quite entertaining experience. Thanks Alex!

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and even better hosts”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The husband and wife team here are delightful. They coud not have been more helpful with food and wine selection and made this one of the best meals on our trip. The food was delicious. For meat eaters the charcuterie plate was outstanding, especially the jamon Iberica. The tapas style made for a great night and the kitchen was flexible with the menu to make sure we had a great experience. If you like Spanish tapas food, this is a great option.

• Visited July 2013