I would come here again for several reasons:
- good value for money (70-80 euro per night)
- calm and no noise at all! Only some birds signing :)
- neat, modern, stylish
- perfect to sleep
- ideal location - in the hyper center but also close to the riverside and to the railway station
I am here for 3 nights, and have prorogated my stay. However, keep in mind that the cleaning service is provided every 3 days and not each day, and that there is no other service provided because it is not a hotel. They can serve you a French breakfast which I personally don't like because I don't like croissants :) You still have an oven to cook if you want. But you need to clean it before you leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This résidence is located in the heart of Grenoble , at only a 5 minutes walk from the rail station, in the center of the main tourism attractions, and only a few steps away from shops and restaurants. This modern establishment of 6 floors with elevator, offers you apartments and studios from 18 to 60 square meters. All of them are tastefully decorated in a modern style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Le Patricia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.