“Very pretty + Decent food”
Review of Plato

Plato
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Plato is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 3,864 Restaurants in Lyon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good rapport + qualite prix, as they say it in French. With La Fourchette, you can get it so much cheaper and with very good menu. The ambiance is amazing, and the service was top,

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Was very happy to find this quiet little place just off the main boulevard. They had very little business during our Tuesday night dinner and that's a shame because the food was very good. The menu wasn't expansive but we had no regrets with our choices (duck and fish). The creme brûlée was a great finish. I would definitely go back if I was in that area again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017

What a great find this place; we had one of the best meals here in France during our two weeks stay! So very lucky this restaurant opens at Mondays and the weather allowed us to enjoy dining at the small terrace next to the street.

This is the type of food I adore, dishes with one foot firmly in tradition and the other in modern flavours, tastes and structures, combined in perfect quality. Especially the ' l'os a moelle aux truffes' was a brilliant, savory and even sensual delight which I will remember for a long time. Next to this, we really enjoyed the friendly, informal service and the good wine suggestions.

Be sure not to miss this excellent and pleasant restaurant in a quiet street just behind the popular Boulevard de la Croux-Rousse.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We were staying in the area of croix rouses and when we asked for somewhere local to eat this was recommended. First impressions were very good nice decor friendly service good menu. All the starters were good. Ladies found the os a moelle too rich but I think that was more their palate than an issue with the dish. However for their pasta dish I do agree it was too big too creamy. Desserts were spectacular.
If next time we are on Lyon and staying in the area would definitely return. If we stay in the centre or the old Lyon, I m afraid we would not make the trip up hill to this restaurant .

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016

My husband ordered a fois gras and I an italian pasta. Both were very well prepared. The place is very well decorated, modern style. Wine list has fair prices. Service is very gentle.

Date of visit: April 2016

Been to Plato? Share your experiences!