“An unexpectedly good lunch”
Review of 33 Cite Restaurant

33 Cite Restaurant
Ranked #253 of 3,439 Restaurants in Lyon
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was closest restaurant to the conference center and quite unexpectedly I had the best veal I was served while in Lyon. I wouldn't chose this place for dinner because the ambience is utilitarian. The service was fast and efficient.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had read many positive reviews about 33 Cite Restaurant before dining there last night and was looking forward to the experience. We were quite disappointed with our evening. The food was ok to disappointing. My appetizer was good - a tomato/pesto/mozzarella salad. I ordered the fried steak and marrow which came highly recommended from the reviews I read. My steak was very tough and overcooked. The biggest disappointment was with the service. There was a mix up with our reservation and the host made no effort to hide his frustration with our group. Our servers were abrupt and impatient and were very pushy to take our orders. . We had to ask many times for water and any drinks that weren't wine. As much as i wanted to enjoy this restaurant, I walked away very disappointed. Would not return.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

A good place, near the congress center of Lyon for a business lunch or dinner. The service is efficent and the food is excellent. The terrasse is broad, far from the street so really comfortable. You have a large choice of fish, meat, pastas.

Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

had dinner by myself - bit cramped seating - very busy on Sunday evening
Excellent food served very fast indeed given so many people- especially liked the grilled marrow bone with my steak
Typical brasserie - no frills - no regrets

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Went for lunch - lovely atmosphere, good, light food and efficient service. I only stayed for an hour, but the chef was milling around talking to customers and I understand that in the evening it is a very sociable event!