“Nice food, friendly service, fantastic souffle!”
Review of 33 Cite Restaurant

33 Cite Restaurant
Ranked #260 of 3,377 Restaurants in Lyon
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I went here with some work friends. We had food and drinks, and it was really good. I had the crab and avocado starter followed by T-bone veal (which I'd never had before) and then a fabulous Grand Marnier Souffle - check out my photo. I had red wine by the glass, as the others had white, and it was very good Burgundy.

I think we were lucky as one of our party was French, which made the service much more agreeable than it might have been as our waitress had limited English.

In comparison to London it was priced OK and the food was of a very good quality, but the wine was a little expensive. Which was strange given we were in the middle of the Rhone. Maybe it's all that French tax!?

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at this restaurant many times, sometimes two days in a row. The food is excellent, especially the fish, which is always fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The Cite International complex outside of Lyon has several restaurants and none are rated particularly high. Cite 33 Restaurant was recommended by the staff at the Hilton Hotel and turned out to be quite good. The prices were reasonable and the food quality very good. I had Veal Milanese, and it was excellent. The desserts were also well presented and delicious.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Had a quick lunch here and was surprised at how good it was. Large choice of food and it came quickly which was good. Food was interesting and tasty, waiter was discreet and unhurried but efficient. Good experience.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was closest restaurant to the conference center and quite unexpectedly I had the best veal I was served while in Lyon. I wouldn't chose this place for dinner because the ambience is utilitarian. The service was fast and efficient.