“Good quality”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Enjoyed a meal here on our second night in Lyon. Very conveniently situated for us, just across from Crowne Plaza Cite Internationale. Couldn't fault the food we had or the wine. Not the cheapest in the area but obviously the most popular on all the nights we were staying there.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Closed Sunday. This is in the Conference/ Casino / Conference / Modern Art Museum complex where the Hilton Lyon is situated. We wanted to eat at the Thai restaurant at the Hilton where we were staying. But desolee. It was closed Sunday and Monday. The Hilton recommended 33. The salmon sashimi was very good tho my husband felt the Tuna Tartare was just average. The risotto was excellent as was the wine. A mite expensive.

We were there on a busy day with long tables full of work groups so service was a touch slow.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had dinner here one night and were impressed by the service and food. I had the melon salad as my main course. It is very busy here with the locals as well as visitors. Would go back again. Very impressive wine list.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I found the food good - if slightly pricy. The service in general was OK, but the eating experience was completely ruined by the one of the waiters. I have never been treated so badly anywhere. When asking for two coffees I do not expect to be told by the waiter to "wait until my guest had finished" and then ignored.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I was here for dinning more than 5 times. The food that is being served in this restaurant is delicious. However, its a bit expensive but in my opinion it is it worth. The only negative thing I can say about this restaurant is the size of the portions: for some people the menus might be a bit small. Also, I noticed that menu doesn't really change often. In 3 years they always have had the more or less the same menus which is a pity.

After all, I can only recommend this restaurant to everyone.