Cour des Loges
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$149
US$127
  • Bar/Lounge
US$67
1,395 results
All reviewsold townconcierge teammezzanine roomjean philippegastronomic restaurantunique hotelhuge bathtubmichelin starredmain restaurantpedestrian areahistoric buildingmodern conveniencessteam roomfive star hoteljunior suitehotel is locatedstandard room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is restaurant review only. As the sun finally shone we decided to eat al fresco. As we were under some time pressure we chose the daily express menu which is either starter and main or main and dessert. I chose the prawn dish followed by a pistachio cream. Both were totally delicious. Nice bottle of wine, but above all the service was exemplary. We had a charming waiter who offered to take some photographs and at the end of the meal he arranged for a taxi to take us off to our pre booked boat trip. The inside of the restaurant also looked stunning. Thoroughly enjoyable

Room Tip: Did not stay in hotel - only ate lunch
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
tischker, Propriétaire at Cour des Loges, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

We aredelighted to read that your lunch at Café Epicerie was a pleasant time for you.
We hope to welcome you at your next stay in Lyon.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Beautifully reconstructed and designed hotel...The colors, textures, mix of modern and old blend in perfect harmony. I had a duplex room which I loved...but if you have any trouble with stairs or getting in and out of tubs...be forwarned...and as one other reviewer noted...if you are someone that needs to make a trip to the loo in the middle of the night...you have to remember your bed is up on a step....but I loved the funky design in the room. Breakfast I thought was overpriced but then I had half of what was offered there for a breakfast in Geneva and changed my mind. I was leaving early in the morning and couldn't use the full breakfast, the concierge was nice enough to supply me with a cup of coffee before I left. I enjoyed my stay there...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
tischker, Propriétaire at Cour des Loges, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

We are really happy you liked the design of the hotel so much.
Our duplex rooms are original indeed and please most of our clients who are looking for something different.
We hope that you will get the chance to enjoy our high appreciated breakfast during your next stay.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Staying here is a trip back in time to the middle ages. The furnishings and decor appear to be high quality antiques. I think we were upgraded to an apartment (#52) due to unconquerable steps. It was over the top. I can't say enough about the staff, especially Loiq. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

We want to thank you so much for your great review.
We are thrilled that you were so receptive to the soul of the old walls of Cour Des Loges.
Loic and the whole team are really pleased for making your stay as enjoyable as it was.
We look forward to seeing you anytime soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Talk about a screwup. My wife booked the wrong night thru Expedia. I called less than 24 hours ahead and they allowed us to correct the date and still honored the original quoted price. The room was great and the entire hotel is amazing. Go out back to the garden. Use the concierge to help with dinner and touring. Everyone was very friendly, only downside was their bar and food pricing. Skip their breakfast and hit the local spots.

Room Tip: Don't worry about about taking a smaller room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review.
We are glad to know that you prized our service and we really hope that you will give a try to our much appreciated breakfast during your next stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Amazing is the word. I agree with other posted comments. Actually, it was an attraction on its own, especially at night with all the lightings and decors bringing you back in time to the 13 th century. Rooms, perfect; Dining room unbelievable nice. The personnel and the service, impeccable. Especially the concierge Gerard that was going out of his way to give us everything to see, even up to Dijon. We have great souvenirs of Everything he recommended. We will go back and already referred friends. Some already went there on their honeymoon.
Their site provides very good pictures. It is like that. Location is the best, right in the middle of things to see. Enjoy

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
tischker, Propriétaire at Cour des Loges, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Adding something would be too much!
We are delighted you liked your stay in Cour des Loges and we are looking forward to seeing you again.