I really enjoyed staying at this hotel during my business trip to Lyon. As soon as I walked into my room, my room smelled so nice, as if they knew the kind of perfume I liked and sprayed it in my room. The smell was so nice, it helped me relax right away (I arrived at the hotel around 11:00pm). Macron was in my room as a welcoming gift. Many hotels prepare fresh fruit as welcoming gift but my first time I ever received macron as a welcoming gift. Did they know macron is my favorite sweets? Pistachio macron was really good, I felt I was welcomed by the country of France while eating a pistachio macron.
Staff at the executive lounge was very friendly, they wanted to make sure my stay was the best it could be.
On the check out date, I requested the front desk to arrange for a taxi at 7:30am to the train station. The taxi driver came to the lobby exactly at 7:30am, not a minute late or a minute early.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again whenever I am back in Lyon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the amazing "Park de la Tete d'Or" and the Rhone river and next to cinemas, the Museum of Contemporanean Art and the International Congress Center. Very well located at 20 minutes pleasant walking distance to the city center or 10 minutes by public Bus transportantion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your Lyon Marriott Hotel Cite Internationale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Lyon Hotel Lyon
- Hilton International Lyon
- Lyon Hilton International