“Could not praise this place enough! Dont miss it!!!!”
Review of L'Instant Fromage

L'Instant Fromage
Ranked #6 of 3,324 Restaurants in Lyon
Price range: US$2 - US$29
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Carnot - Gailleton
Perth, Scotland
“Could not praise this place enough! Dont miss it!!!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Im a cheese lover and was very excited about this place before I got to France - I wasnt disappointed. The two guys who work there are friendly and although when we asked if they spoke English, they said just a little, we thought they were excellent. On the first day we had the mixed plate which had 3 cheeses and 2 meats for 13 Euros and a "pot" of red wine (46cl) which was 8 Euros. It came beautifully presented on a slate with accompaniments to the cheese such as chutney, nuts, cumin and figs. The bread is in a little sack and is more than enough. The second time we went back we picked our own cheese from a huge selection. We didnt know what to choose but the owner was very helpful and made great choices for us! Overall I would say this is a great little place - modern and central. im so glad I did my research before I went to Lyon - I would hate to have missed it.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Kat95

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurant concept in years?? Great idea...Please don't tell.”
Reviewed 10 January 2011

For the one brave enought to look for this restaurant in Lyon (France) for any Cheese lovers or simply a glass of wine with a great selection of local products....this is the place!!!
The restaurant is just behind the "textile and silk" museum.

2 Thank MikePM