“Great Ice Coffee”

La Boite a Cafe
Ranked #4 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Lyon
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffeeshop located in a nice arty part of town, off the tourist tracks but still in the center of town, you ll be able to visit loads of traboules in this area. Beautiful patisseries and real coffee, hot pressed sandwiches for lunch, open 7 days.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great Ice Coffee”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

As a huge coffee lover I have to say they serve some good coffee at this place. The staff was very nice and the atmosphere - very good ( quite indie ). The area was quite noisy and cars were passing by, but apart from that it was nice.

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Slow service”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We experienced a terribly disorganised service. The lady that served us was slow and absolutely not with it. We had brunch which was ok (yoghurt, some ham, nice chocolate, cheese, good bread). The coffee was tasty but on the cold side. Dishes on neighbouring tables were not cleaned away for ages.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Aztlan24
Milan, Italy
“Best coffee in Lyon”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I am a coffee drinker, and while I was living in Lyon it was nearly impossible to have a good one. When I finally discovered Cafe Mokxa, the amazingly friendly staff, adorable seating area, comfy blankets to use outside, and delicious treats I started to spend hours and hours, day after day in this cafe. There's nothing bad about this place, and it quickly becomes a second home with an international atmosphere.
I miss you all at Mokxa! Someone have a flat white for me.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hgil08
Kiev, Ukraine
“The only place in Lyon you can drink proper coffee”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I love speciality coffee and I can't stand the coffee made in 99,99% of French Restaurants.
French coffee gives me a terrible mood.

But here, in Mokha is my coffee heaven.
The coffee beans are always fresh, baristas are professionals.
They have such a friendly atmosphere, that I'm coming back there almost every day.
Plus they have a great American style cakes - don't miss it

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank elentarin_kiev
San Francisco, California
“mochaccino!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

It's not quite 100% French, but I kind of love the fusion of French and American styles of coffee. The chocolate frappe was great, as was the mochaccino! I always meet someone interesting when I come here. I go here to study usually, but if I'm in a big group I try to find somewhere else because it's a little small. Very cute.

• Visited October 2013