“Very good”

Price range: US$20 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2013

For the three meals, appetizer, main and dessert price is ridiculous. You should definitely see interiors,a small restaurant that has a soul. Food is delicious and the staff is very capable, because in such a small space so many people to feed :D

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I had the pork special and it was incredible. They spoke no english so you will have to muddle through but the dinner was so well prepared. The desert was wonderful. It took me a while to process how good that meal was.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Food is excellent and really typical lyonnaise cuisine.
Good choice and good price with difference menus.
Service was good and if you like you can seat outside in the summer.
This is a place where local people goes and that whats I like!
Recommended

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I walked nearly 7/8 restaurant before landed here. It's because it was Sunday! I was lucky that I went there early, others that came later have been turn down as they are fully booked. I suppose they are more famous for locals.

The waiting on guy is very nice and attentive. He could not speak very good english and he tried his best to explain it to me. I have ordered salad with paté and porks with different parts for mains and Praline tart.

The salad and paté was very nice however the main course was too heavy for me. The have ribs, loin, belly, ear(if I am not mistaken), tails and few more. If I remember correctly it was 7 pieces of meats in total.

The enviroment is nice as well. Worth trying.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This cosy restaurant was advised to me by a local citizen, who does know a thing or two about french cuisine.
I really liked the inner design.
We've tasted traditional salade d'oreilles de cochon, gras double and parmentier de queue de boeuf. The salads were served almost at once, that was most welcome, because we were rather hungry.
We have had a substantial three-course meal (salad+main course+dessert+a cup of tea) at a moderate price - about 20 € per person.
The restaurant is opened 7 days a week at usual lunchtime (12-14) and dinnertime. Even if you arrive near the end of the working hours, you will be served.