This is a simple hotel with very helpful staff. It's not in the most picturesque part of Lyon but it's a five-minute walk to a nice square, shops and a selection of restaurants. From the airport, change at Vaulx-en-Velun La Soie. Easier than going in to Part Dieu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Lyon Centre Perrache is located in the city center, 5 minutes' walk from Place Bellecour, Old Lyons and the new Confluence district, and adjacent to the famous Brasserie Georges. Located at the junction of the Paris/Marseilles highways and close to Perrache train station, the hotel offers 123 air-conditioned and fully-renovated rooms, free WIFI, CCTV-monitored public car park 55 yds (50 m) away and spaces reserved for coaches in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache Hotel Lyon
- Accor Lyon Centre Perrache