We were 5 friends and had the family room (there is only one).
- location, straight on the shopping street and close to the main Bellecour square
- very quiet
- price, eur 200/night
- comfortable beds
- no window
- rooms/bathroom quite small for 5pax
- very hot on the mezzanine (where the single bed is)
- had to ring the night bell 10 times before the guy open the door (he was probably sleeping...)
Overall still very positive and will try the family room (for 4pax and with windows)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the-range facilities, a stylish interior design and a unique location: the 4-star Hôtel Alexandracombines all the ingredients that will make your stay in the centre of Lyon a success. You will appreciate our hotel’s privileged location on Lyon Presqu’île in the 2nd arrondissement, a short walk from Place Bellecour, during a romantic getaway, a business trip or a family holiday. Our hotel’s 34 rooms (seven of which are next to our flower-covered interior terrace), which offer a meticulous and refined interior design, cleverly combine modernity and tradition. Comfort and style reign in this extremely charming old residence, inspired by the apartments in the historical neighbourhood of Ainay. Our Elegance and Privilege Double rooms (2 people), Executive Family rooms (up to 4 people) and Prestige Family rooms (up to 5 people) offer a complete range of facilities. Our charming hotel invites you to relax during a romantic getaway in the heart of Lyon, or if you are passing through to attend a conference or on a business trip. You will appreciate the hotel’s peaceful atmosphere and the proximity of the public transport system, half-way between Place Bellecour and Lyon Perrache train station, just a few minutes’ walk away. Our family rooms can cater for up to 5 people for family holidays, visiting theunmissable tourist sites Our south-facing flower-covered interior patio, unique in the heart of Lyon, offers a swing seat and deckchairs where you can relax . When the weather is fine, it will provide you with a sun deck in the day time or a charming terrace in the evening with its many filtered lights. A seasonal bar opened from monday to sunday, from May to August, welcomes you for the aperitif around a glass of wine and a plate of home-made savoury pastries. The entire hotel team places its know-how and its professionalism at your service to ensure that your stay in Lyon is convivial, charming and comfortable. Be seduced by the cosy atmosphere, the warm welcome and the quality facilities during your stay in the City of Lights! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alexandra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexandra Hotel Lyon