“Basic but OK”

Ranked #156 of 195 Hotels in Lyon
Flensburg, Germany
“Basic but OK”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Good value for the money but don`t expect a 5 star hotel... its basic but ok.. also taking into consideration, that is just across the Perrache Metro Station which will take you to the (far away) down town in just a few minutes (you don`t hear the trains at night).. Remember to take a stroll along the Rhone river and its fantastic scenery. Just 15 minutes walk from Bellecour Plaza which you don`t wanna miss for its beauty and shopping-facilities
The room was a bit hot as I found no air condition

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Matsuyama, Ehime, Japan
Reviewed 19 February 2013

After I checked out, I wanted to wait for my train in the entrance room.But this hotel staff said , "You don't my guest,so you can't use this sofa and toilet ,wifi , all facilities! Go out hurry up!!."
I was very surprised. I met this the worst hotel for the first time. I don't recommend this hotel.
This is the worst hotel around the world!!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Lyon hotels

Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We selected this hotel due to its excellent location - in the hert of the city and very close to Perrache railway station, having tram and subway in less than 5 minutes walk.
The rooms are very clean, however bathroom is not in the perfect state with bath curtains dropping down on every touch.
Free wi-fi as an advantage.
And stingy breakfast as an disadvantage.

Good overall impression for transit travellers like us.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Coventry, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We had booked a twin room for a 2 night stay here. On arrival, me and my colleague were told that there was an overbooking and there were no twin rooms available. And were forced to stay in a double room, with just one bed which we shared.
We agreed to stay in the room, however, we requested an additional blanket at the reception desk, and the response we got from the receptionist was VERY rude, " I can not help you with this" he said. Terribly rude to our faces.
The hotel is nothing special, quite over priced. Rooms are very basic. Good location.
Rudest staff I have ever seen, Bad service. I do not recommend it .

Room Tip: go else were