“Total of waste of mobdy”

Brasserie Lyon Plage
Reserve with
Brasserie Lyon Plage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #651 of 3,735 Restaurants in Lyon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

So sad to write this review as we were staying in the metropole hotel which is fantastic!
The worst fattiest steak I have ever eaten! Was charged 60 eur. Complained and no one came back to discuss
Pasta over cooked!
Ravioli pasta- was tasty, but clearly was just heated in the microwave . Charging 16 eur for this is extortionate.
The only thing nice about the restaurant was the free bread!
Side dishes were cold- the side dish of risotto was ok.
Our waitress was lovely and very accommodating for our 3 year old daughter.
As we were staying in the hotel we thought we would give them another chance and eat lunch by the pool. The club sandwich was possibly the worst club sandwich I have ever eaten! It tasted like it was batch made the day before!
The burger was cold and sad!
Stay away people! So many better places to eat in Lyon!
Sorry Lyon plage! Your staff were very nice though !

1  Thank Nadia M

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Nice salmon, wine was good and not expensive . Great internet an a good way to spend a few hours pre flight in Lyon

1  Thank Alison G
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We had dinner here the night we arrived.
Food was okay and very pricey. My tuna steak for EUR 26 was thin, overcooked and I doubt it was todays catch. My wife had the same, hers was better.

The lobster rillette for EUR 20 was okay.
For the prices they charge I would think one can expect more.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The food in the restaurant shouldn't even be served to prisoners of war. The veal cutlets were like shoe leather. The pasta was overcooked. The mussels and shrimp must have been past the best before date. One guest could be unlucky. Five guests? Please be smarter than we were and avoid the restaurant. This restaurant really ruins Lyon's gastronomic reputation.

1  Thank Peter B
Relation C, Directrice de l'hôtel at Brasserie Lyon Plage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Peter,

I would like you to read a second time what you wrote on our page:
"The food in the restaurant shouldn't even be served to prisoners of war"
...
I let you think about what you are able to say and write on the Internet and how it could impact your self image.

Regarding our kitchen food and service, please be informed that we will not take in account your comment.

With all my respect.

Leslie Moreau - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 March 2016

we stayed at the hotel and as there isn't much closely we had a lunch here, which was nice, but it was a bit expensive. Tasty salad lyonnaise.