“What a great concept!”

Cuisines: French, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We came to gourmix multiple times during our stay in Lyon. They have an amazing variety of little sandwiches and are extremely reasonably priced. The owners and waiters were super friendly and accommodating. I especially liked the duck sandwich with goat cheese and tomato. If you are in Lyon and want a quick bite for lunch head over here and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Simple, particular, good and cheap. The owner is very friendly and professional. The idea to have several kind of sandwiches allow you to taste different things in once.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I read all the reviews of this place so we decided to try it out. The place is very cute, simple but with a good atmosphere.

The variety of sandwiches they have is great. One can definitely keep on coming! We were immediately welcomed by a gentleman and he was very helpful with the menu and explaining how the concept worked. You basically can order all the sandwiches you want. The cost is between €1.50-€2.00 per sandwich and they are quite small, however 3 should be enough.

I am a vegan, and although they had no strictly vegan sandwiches on their menu, the chef created 3 different vegan varieties just for me. This really showed me their desire to please their guests while being creative and making delicious gourmet sandwiches. They were amazing! My non-vegan friend ate her own three sandwiches and she said they were all so delicious!

For dessert we had a chocolate sandwich with banana. Since their Nutella is not vegan they offered to make me one with dark chocolate and it was incredible!

Definitely would go back and recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Mariella I
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I was tired of restaurants n decided to try this. Omg, loved it. Warm little baguette sandwiches. I can try many flavors and the price is btwn 1.50-2.50 each. I would say plan on ordering 3 to get full. The service was great and the food is tasty.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

What truly made this place an extraordinary venue is the exceptional service and incredibly delicious food.

As soon as we entered, a staff member assisted us and even gave us translated copies of the French menu, telling us in English he would explain everything. We picked our sandwiches and were even able to explain an allergy to which the staff were very helpful and understanding.

The sandwiches were, as expected from other reviews, delicious, made fresh to order using top quality ingredients, and were very reasonably priced. The shop itself is very pleasant to sit in and enjoy the atmosphere of Lyon, and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.

We ate the salami sandwich, chicken and cheese and nutella sandwiches, all of which were delicious. As we were leaving the staff assisted us in getting to gare part dieu, and even wrote down which was the quickest bus line.

Would recommend highly.