Spent three nights in this very well run structure. We were allowed in well before the check-in time. From that moment to departure, we were only amazed by the level of professionalism of all the staff, mostly young and dynamic women. The heated pool is a jewel and so relaxing after a day of ski. The little kitchen is perfect if you don't want to drink your tea at the bar - but you should visit the bar, so cosy. We had dinner twice at the restaurant and the food was excellent for a very reasonable price. Try foie gras, if you like it! The location is within walking distance from the centre and from Mount Jaillet ski lift. Forget about your car! Sincere congratulations to the management and the staff, we will go back there, no doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in only 500 m of the center of Megeve and 200 m slopes of Jaillet, Les Loges Blanches welcome you in a decoration which conjugates subtly comfort, refinement and modernity. Composed of 5 independent chalets around an outdoor swimming pool warmed in 32°C all year long, they are 63 Rooms and Suites perfectly equipped and decorated, with balcony or terrace, at the heart of the mythical "Pays du Mont Blanc". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Les Loges Blanches Megeve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park & Suites Prestige Megeve - Les Loges Blanches Hotel
- Park And Suites Prestige Megeve - Les Loges Blanches