Its something out of this world; a very cozy, smart, well-designed, beautifully located, well-run, personal little five star hotel with food prepared by a genius. I am so thrilled about this place that my only concern is really that more people will find this little gem of a hotel. There is just no place like this anywhere. It even offers a great SPA and a pool and hot tub. The restaurant is well worth a trip alone, which in fact most people do. Try some of their local selection of wines as well; truly unique. We spent one evening in the kitchen of this world star of a chef - he acts like a local chef on the corner, not a 3 star chef with an attitude. He and his wife (she runs the place with him) are just nice people, like everybody who works there. Service is 100% and then some. Staying in this hotel combines the best of staying in a private chalet with a five star hotel. The only two remarks I have is that the mattress is not to my liking (too soft), and that I would love to have locally brewed beer in the minibar. We will come back to this place as long as they are letting us!!!! Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kristine and Emmanuel Renaut invite you to discover the Flocons de Sel: spacious, comfortable, authentic to escape the daily routine, why not come for dinner or simply for a massage or beauty car in our spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Flocons de Sel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais & Chateaux Flocons De Sel Hotel
- Relais And Chateaux Flocons De Sel