"Flocons de Sel" tries to be top-notch but just doesn't make it. Although a lovely place, service varies from very good to very bad, e.g. there are many charming staff members, however our check-in was very weird & uninformative thus off-putting; spa appointment was seriously messed up since the masseuse (who ultimately proved to be very talented) arrived 45 minutes late. I had wanted to make the most of the lovely hotel/spa facilities yet because of these service glitches, could not.
Had this been an ordinary, inexpensive hotel, it wouldn't matter. However Flocons de Sel clearly aims to be a cut above (and prices are steep!), but in our experience it did not come up to standard. It simply did not deliver an all-around great experience for its great-big prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kristine and Emmanuel Renaut invite you to discover the Flocons de Sel: spacious, comfortable, authentic to escape the daily routine, why not come for dinner or simply for a massage or beauty car in our spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Flocons de Sel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais And Chateaux Flocons De Sel
- Relais & Chateaux Flocons De Sel Hotel