“Team Building fantastic”
Review of Ski Pros Megeve

Ski Pros Megeve
More attraction details
Owner description: The “Affordable Megeve English Ski School” SkiProsMegeve. Making you and your families ski holiday the best ever is our primary goal. Learn to ski in a friendly environment with top instructors who know and have taught in Megeve for over 22 years. We go to great lengths in making your ski lesson experience one that you will enjoy and never forget. All questions, requests for advice and providing you with the options to make an informed decision will be willingly answered promptly. Contact us and we will get back to you immediately. Elite American, British and French Independent Instructors and Guides.
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Team Building fantastic”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Thanks a lot for a great day. Everyone here is exhausted and very happy so we must have got it right.

A big thanks to Laure and Olivier for the time with the lessons and a huge thanks to Tony who had the unenviable task of catching his group before he could guide them. Everyone was impressed with the team and with Megeve. I think we will get a few return skiers.

And finally, but certainly not least, thanks to you. We had a great time (did I say that already).

2 Thank Laurence B

• Turkish first
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“beautiful”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

i drove from chamonix for one day trip which took about 50 mins drive , it was one of the most beautiful village i,v visited , nice natural environment . nice mountain view and very good sturday flea market ..i like the village i would be back again .

Visited October 2012
2 Thank mechil
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Instructor”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

As beginner skiers my husband and I recently visited Megeve and booked several lessons with Mike. All I can say is it was well worth it. Mike was both friendly and professional and taught us with enthusiasm. Mike has a great deal of knowledge and explained what he needed us to do in terms of technique and balance then corrected any errors we made until we got it right while still making it a fun experience. By the end we were parallel turning and carving on a range of slopes as good intermediates. It is hard to believe I was falling on the baby slope on our first day. We are definitley looking to return next year for more. A full information package was provided before our arrival and once there we weren't disappointed. We would have no hesitation in recommending Mike or his team. Thanks again.

2 Thank LondonKmp
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ski Pros, a must!”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

A first time, very reluctant scared middle-aged Caribbean skier (Cool Runnings re-run). Imagine that. I was converted to an enthusiastic skier within an hour thanks to my excellent Ski Pros teacher. Quality, compassionate, patient and ultra friendly teachers. Highly service-oriented : full information package, support for ski equipment rentals, general advice. Overall, highly highly recommended.

2 Thank Coolrunning1
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Mike Beaudet is a ski angel”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

This man is a Ski Angel. I am/was a very nervous skier, terrified of all things to do with the slopes. I have had several different ski instructors in the past, all of whom shouted at me and made the experience a miserable one. Yet within just a couple of hours of skiing with Mike, I could already feel the difference. He was the first instructor to take the time to find out what I didn't like about skiing and he tailored the lessons accordingly - with the emphasis firmly on fun.

I would thoroughly recommend him for anyone looking to improve their skiing, but in particular for anyone who is fearful or nervous. He is a fabulous teacher and worth every penny.

4 Thank Emma B