“Helped make our 5 day ski trip fabulous!”
Review of Ski Pros Megeve

Ski Pros Megeve
More attraction details
Owner description: The “Affordable Megeve English Ski School” SkiProsMegeve. Making you and your families ski holiday the best ever is our primary goal. Learn to ski in a friendly environment with top instructors who know and have taught in Megeve for over 22 years. We go to great lengths in making your ski lesson experience one that you will enjoy and never forget. All questions, requests for advice and providing you with the options to make an informed decision will be willingly answered promptly. Contact us and we will get back to you immediately. Elite American, British and French Independent Instructors and Guides.
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We booked with Mike for a couple of hours a day of private lessons, and it was Mike who personally took our lessons (just the two of us). We had only skiied a couple of time before, and then it was a few years ago. Mike put us at our ease immediately, assessed our capability, and then with both humour and gusto, taught us how to really feel the skis. What a difference. From hoping to get more confident on parallel turns and being able to ski with more confidence, we both ended up fast carving on the red runs, and being confident to tackle some pretty steep blacks by day 5. We went on such a diverse range of runs, all over the area, and had such good fun, made all the better by Mike's approach to teaching, his wise words of encouragement, but in particular his focus on the detail. His approach initially sounded counter-intuitive ("follow the fall line" i.e. go down as straight as possible - scary!), but once embraced, really made a difference, and actually gave you more control. I would 100% recommend Mike, and would definitely book Mike again if returning to Megeve. And Megeve is definitely worth a visit, so beautiful and with a great range of runs to experience. Thank you Mike.

2  Thank Simon D

Reviewed 5 March 2014

A video pep-talk from my office in UK with Megève Mike convinced me to abandon snowboard and try the skis. Assigned to Tony, who set to work on the basics - skiing backwards might seem a strange way of getting a beginner to recognise what pressing shins against the front of the boots should feel like, but it works. Three mornings later (and no falls worthy of bragging rights) I'm doing carving turns at speed, feeling like Franz Klammer on Ski Sunday. Tony's a great teacher - fun, patient, innovative, sensing immediately what type of learner he's dealing with and tailoring the tuition to match. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Count-v0n-Count
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was scared to go skiing at first, as I am in my forties and have never skied. Along with my 10-year-old Triplet daughters - who had never skied either - I was all set for a tough week. But Mike Beaudet made it all worthwhile, and truly gave us the family experience of a lifetime. Using a very effective and appropriate combination of rigor, humor, constructive criticism and praise, he coached me and my daughters, along with my husband who is a long time skier, until we as a family were able to ski "independently." By the end of the lessons, we were easily using chair lifts, button lifts, cable cars, "eggs" and going on various runs all by ourselves - no instructor. Now we have truly become a skiing family and will be taking more ski vacations! Thanks MIke!

2  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We are so glad we got in touch with Mike for ski lessons for our 14-year old who is an absolute beginner. He is patient and fun, and managed to get my daughter skiing without a single fall all afternoon! We are looking forward to more lessons with Mike on future trips. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Haresh L
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Mike Beaudet 是个专业而且经验丰富的滑雪教练,对不同年龄的学习者,都能用浅显清楚的方式让对方掌握到重点,进步很快!He is a very kind/patient instructor who makes sure that his students not only improve and develop as skiers, but also have a good time.

3  Thank Patricia L