“Megeve Mike”
Review of Ski Pros Megeve

Ski Pros Megeve
More attraction details
Owner description: The “Affordable Megeve English Ski School” SkiProsMegeve. Making you and your families ski holiday the best ever is our primary goal. Learn to ski in a friendly environment with top instructors who know and have taught in Megeve for over 22 years. We go to great lengths in making your ski lesson experience one that you will enjoy and never forget. All questions, requests for advice and providing you with the options to make an informed decision will be willingly answered promptly. Contact us and we will get back to you immediately. Elite American, British and French Independent Instructors and Guides.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Our family of 5 skiied with Mike for 5 days in Megeve. Most of us had not skiied before and one of us was extremely nervous. Mike was absolutely fantastic and his tuition was excellent. He managed to help us all at our different levels within our lessons and made the whole experience really enjoyable. We loved every minute of the holiday, which wouldn't have been the same without Mike''s help both on and off the Piste. We cant wait to go again. The Powner family

3  Thank Angela P
"huge improvement"
"extremely patient"
"ski group"

Reviewed 9 April 2014

My family, eight people on the skiing trip, were all extremely reluctant to talk about skiing or anything of the sort before we left. However, once we started our lessons with Mike and Toni, all that was forgotten. They made sure the entire family felt like they were each getting the individual attention they so needed on their first few days on skis.
They were attentive, observant and absolutely superlative in their teaching skills and I can't speak highly enough of them both. I would come back to Megève simply for their expertise and knowledge of how to improve your skiing.
Overall, with any age or physical ability, Mike, Toni and Ski Pros Megève were terrific at educating the entire family, gaining our confidence and making us believe we could do it.
Thank You.
BAM

3  Thank Babur A
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Myself and my fiancé had two 2 hour lessons with Mike this week. We booked it mainly for me as I was still depending highly on ploughing and was exerting a lot energy in doing so! I had 7 or so dry slope lessons back home and a couple of half day lessons with ESF in January. However after just one lesson with Mike I was doing parallel turns and far more confident at following the 'fall line'. I had previously been going across the slope and getting nowhere fast, but Mike's advice and techniques just clicked! Definitely worth the money, don't' hesitate, just book him! Thanks Mike!

3  Thank lorna1986
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a weeks skiing holiday in megeve. Highly recommend mike for any beginners visiting this area. Very patient and friendly, he put us at our ease and made the holiday memorable. He also gave our son some one on one time to hit the blacks and reds. Thanks Mike, hope we get back to ski with you again. Maria and Jon B

4  Thank Ralphyroo
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have just come back from a weeks skiing in Megeve, where I booked four half days with Ski Pros Megeve. The last time I had lessons was over 12 years ago.

Just because I could get down Red’s and Black’s in a confident way, it didn’t mean that I was necessarily skiing correctly or effectively. It’s amazing on how many bad habits I have picked up over the years.

I would like to thank Mike and his team, who with their extensive knowledge and teaching skills have now got me skiing in a more efficient manner, especially with my carving and body posture. Seriously, no more leg burns!

I booked four half days and it was certainly money well spent.

Mike, see you again next year and look after the Fischer skies for me!

All the best.