This is our second time here in three years. As the previous reviewer said the staff are friendly, professional and no request is too much for them. The main lounge has been updated recently but has maintained it's charm and warmth. The breakfast is a buffet with a great variety for both the North American and European guest. One recommendation for breakfast would be scrambled eggs to be better cooked and bacon to be crispy. These are small things when presented with the rest of buffet. This is our 6th time to Val and would come back to stay here without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Christiania Hotel is a Hotel located at 100 meters from the slops departure and also 100 meters from the Village Center.The Christiania has 69 rooms and Suite. There is a spa, which is composed by a indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a hammam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Christiania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christiania Hotel Val d Isère
- Hotel Christiania France/Savoie