Just back from Val D'Isere and this absolutely gem of a hotel. Already rebooked for 2014 - with a request for a room not on the 1st floor which was the only negative as the staff start work in the kitchen on the floor below from around 5am which disturbed my sleep! Location is fabulous. Meals are amazing and cannot believe they are not Michelin starred. Staff and service were exceptional - everyone really helpful and friendly. Will definately use the family hire shop next door for next year as well. Very secure double entry door to boot and locker room on street level. Spa/pool facilities pretty amazing for ski hotel. Whilst not directly on the slope, really not an issue to walk up the road to the piste. Can't wait to return - fabulous little gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LE TSANTELEINA, HOTEL & SPA Indulge yourselves in the heart of Val d'Isere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tsanteleina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsanteleina Hotel Val d Isère
- Tsanteleina Hotel France/Savoie